Sunday, December 27, 2020

Crazy Thing Love!

This crazy thing;
No less than mind control;
I have lost functions;
Of my head;

All I Want is to;
        See you    Click you    Love You

All I want is to;
        Touch You    Kiss You    Feel You 

Things I need to do;
The responses I need to give;
My emotions are in turmoil;
Smiling away like a fool;

All I do is to;
        Go Crazy over you    Mushy Over You    Dazy over You

All I do is to;
        Do to Know You    To Woo You    To Love You

What ever it may be;
its all about you;
The ten's of things I think off;
all lead to you;

 All I want is to;
        Hold You    Cuddle You    Warm You
All I want is to;
        Fondle You    Caress You    Lift You

To be with you;
Even when not with you;
Even in your innocence;
I lose my innocence;

All I want is .....to be with Youuuuu......
    

No comments:

Post a Comment